Starting a coin or famous autograph collection can be a fun and exciting hobby. If you happen to come across rare enough specimens, your collection could even be an excellent source of income! For more information, call Coins of the Realm at (301) 340-1640.
- Are you looking for a great coin show? Visit this page from the American Numismatic Association Certification Service.
- Accurate coin grading is very important to all coin collectors. Find out why at this page from the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Do you need help telling the difference between real and counterfeit bills? Check out this page from the U.S. Secret Service.
- Did you know that there’s a $10,000 bill? For more paper money facts, check out this page from Money.org.
- Coin grading has been a big part of coin collecting ever since the hobby gained popularity in the 1800s. Learn more about the history of coin grading at this page from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.